Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An Indoors Day

Monday, November 2, 2009

Today I got out of bed at 1:30pm. I literally did not wake up till 11:50 and then stayed in bed for a bit dozing in and out. I obviously had some sleep to catch up on. It was so cold outside and even in my room; I had no desire to leave the warmth of my duvet. When I finally did get up, I went to buy internet and returned home. Yeah!!! I have internet! He remainder of the day was spent inside. I wrote journals and read and watched an old Michael Caine movie called “Then There Were Giants”. It is almost like a documentary, but an older theatrical interpretation of correspondence between Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin during WWII. It gets dark very early and all I could hear was rain. Rain all day long! The only highlight of the day was a call from Boots pharmacy about a job opening. I didn’t recognize the number and I thought it may be the interior decorating place I recently turned a CV into. However, it was the pharmacy that still had my CV from September. The man did not say exactly what the job was, but to come in for an interview tomorrow at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment