Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can I just say that Europe has thankfully excluded Miley Cyrus from broadcasting her new song! So, I haven't had to hear it! However, I fear I will be home before it fizzles out in America.

I am in Italy now and the food is wonderful! I missed this country a lot, but I still have an urge to be home. There really is no place like home.

Going back to Florence as a place I lived for awhile is pretty cool. I have been able to pick up where I left off. I haven't felt lost and I've remembered most of the place I had been previously - maybe to the annoyance of the people around me.

I did get to go up to Fiesole today - one thing I didn't get to do while I was here previously. Tomorrow I think I am going to try to meet up with Rebecca and go to the Christmas Market out near Santa Croce!

Loving Italy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment